Business Analyst - Salesforce
Business Analyst- Salesforce
At Horizontal Digital, we hold ourselves to one key belief: You’re only as good as your worst customer experience. This mantra is what drives our digital consultancy to think beyond the easy answers and instead create websites, apps, portals and other experiences that solve customer needs for Fortune 500 companies in intuitive and empathetic ways. And we make this lofty standard a reality by fusing strategy, data, design and technology together to arrive at solutions that set the bar higher for everyone.
We use these values to fuel superior results:
We forge relationships that make our impact 1,000x stronger. This means working across departments and engaging both our clients and our communities to deliver the greatest good.
We’re not ones to sit on our hands and wait. Instead, we anticipate opportunities, collectively roll up our sleeves and find ways to execute the exceptional.
From new technologies to workplace philosophies, we welcome the unexpected and constantly anticipate what’s next.
We listen before we take action. This means understanding a variety of perspectives and holding ourselves to a higher standard of accountability.
We motivate each other to push past the easy answers and collectively arrive at bigger, more inspiring ideas.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will work with our, technology developers, technical and solution architects, project managers, and quality analysts, to analyze business processes, gather requirements, and contribute to the implementation of Salesforce projects. In this role, you will help ensure efficient and successful digital experiences by connecting the dots from the ‘why’ (business requirements) to the ‘what’ (functional requirement) and the ‘how’ (technical requirements).
This role requires a strong understanding of Salesforce, excellent analytical skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams. The Salesforce Business Analyst will play a key role in ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce solutions and supporting the overall project objectives.
Do you love learning about technology, having fun while you work, and delivering exceptional client outcomes? If so, this might be the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Lead in identifying solutions for business problems and document associated risks, assumptions, and constraints.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather, document, and analyze business requirements related to Salesforce implementations.
- Collaborate with Project Managers on consulting engagement to ensure successful delivery of the projects in various accounts for scope, deliverables, budget, client satisfaction, business outcomes and team engagement.
- Perform detailed analysis of business needs and translate them into functional requirements.
- Contribute digital marketing strategy expertise to contribute to deliverables such as digital roadmaps, MVP definition, feature set prioritization, requirements documentation, strategic perspectives, user experience recommendations, and Agile technical delivery work reviews.
- Anticipate the needs, concerns and input from clients, and advocate for high-ROI solutions that may challenge perspectives on process, systems, and customers.
- Document business processes, functional requirements, and system configurations.
- Support the development of training materials and provide end-user training on Salesforce functionality.
Who you are:
- You have a strong understanding of Salesforce functionality and business analysis principles.
- You possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- You are a team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- You have strong organizational skills, can prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- You are adaptable and can work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have a positive mindset, are eager to learn and grow both personally and professionally.
- You demonstrate accountability, trustworthiness, and empathy in your relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile procedures to predict the development teams’ needs
- Solid experience working with Architecture teams to assess and size story/epics
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing Salesforce solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Information Systems, or a related field is preferred.
- Previous experience in Salesforce administration and business analysis is desiered.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce functionality, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Proficiency in Salesforce reporting and dashboard creation.
- Basic understanding of data management and integration concepts.
- Knowledge of agile project management methodologies is a plus.
- Salesforce certifications such as Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM 201) or Marketing Cloud Administrator are preferred
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|Manager - Salesforce Technology Consulting||Salesforce||Jaipur, IN|
|Salesforce Business Architect||Salesforce||Dubai, AE|
|Salesforce Functional Lead||Salesforce||Jaipur, IN|
|Scrum Master||Salesforce||Jaipur, IN|
|Senior Salesforce Developer||Salesforce||Jaipur, IN|
|Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant||Salesforce||Jaipur, IN|
|Senior Salesforce Technical Architect - Core||Salesforce||Remote - US|
|Technical Architect Salesforce||Salesforce||Dubai, AE|
|Technical Architect- Salesforce||Salesforce||Jaipur, IN|
|Technical Lead Salesforce||Salesforce||Jaipur, IN|
|Technical Lead Salesforce||Salesforce||Bengaluru, IN|