Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
As a Digital Designer, you will play a critical role on our digital design team to create exceptional design aesthetics and impactful visual experiences for our clients. You will apply your UI expertise to shape an attractive, intuitive, and responsive experience that meets and exceeds the goals of our clients. You will work collaboratively with our internal teams to execute digital campaigns across our client’s website, while providing constructive direction. In this position, you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are encouraged to own your craft and present your work with confidence.
What you’ll do:
- Learn about client and audience needs and contribute to the creative process through participation in client meetings.
- Bring your creative strategy to life while executing on-brand, digital campaigns across our client’s website.
- Build relationships and work cross functionally with UX designers, writers, engagement leads, and project managers.
- Present your work to clients and convert feedback into design direction to make further improvements.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about the look, feel, and interactivity of a digital experience.
- You are eager to learn and grow. If you aren’t working on a project, you’re likely reading about the latest digital trends or competitor innovations.
- You have an eye for detail and the unique ability to translate user and business needs into meaningful campaigns and site updates.
- You are a proactive problem-solver who takes initiative and carries a positive, can-do attitude.
- You are flexible with the ability to handle multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change. Ambiguity is not something that scares you.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are effortlessly comfortable working in a client-facing role.
What you bring:
- 2+ years of experience working in UI and digital design.
- Understanding of how to design component-based solutions (Sitecore or other CMS solution).
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), PowerPoint, and InVision.
- Ability to translate abstract concepts into simple and refined user interfaces.
- Experience with Motion Design, Figma, and CSS is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.