At Horizontal Digital, we hold ourselves to one key belief: You’re only as good as your worst customer experience. This mantra is what drives our digital consultancy to think beyond the easy answers and instead create websites, apps, portals, and other experiences that solve customer needs for Fortune 500 companies in intuitive and empathetic ways. And we make this lofty standard a reality by fusing strategy, data, design, and technology together to arrive at solutions that set the bar higher for everyone.
We use these values to fuel superior results:
We forge relationships that make our impact 1,000x stronger. This means working across departments and engaging both our clients and our communities to deliver the greatest good.
We’re not ones to sit on our hands and wait. Instead, we anticipate opportunities, collectively roll up our sleeves and find ways to execute the exceptional.
From new technologies to workplace philosophies, we welcome the unexpected and constantly anticipate what’s next.
We listen before we take action. This means understanding a variety of perspectives and holding ourselves to a higher standard of accountability.
We motivate each other to push past the easy answers and collectively arrive at bigger, more inspiring ideas.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
As a Drupal Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
What you’ll do:
· Develop web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment.
· Architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, information architecture, and 3rd party platform integrations.
· Identify opportunities to contribute to and participate in Drupal and other Open-Source communities in order to reduce ongoing cost of operation for clients while increasing Horizontal Integration’s profile within those communities.
· Assist with or lead special projects.
· Other duties as assigned in support of the business.
What you bring:
· Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in computer science required or equivalent, demonstrated work experience.
· 3-5 years of web application and web site development with Drupal (corporate web sites, ecommerce sites, portals, mobile sites)
· Experience implementing accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG)
· Experience with CSS pre-processors (Sass, Less), version control tools (Git), and front-end automation tools (Gulp)
· Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
· Ability to successfully collaborate with multiple stakeholders – internal and external.
|Front-End Developer, Managed Services||Web & Application Development||Vadodara, IN|
|Mobile App Developer||Web & Application Development||Vadodara, IN|
|Service Delivery Manager||Web & Application Development||Riyadh, SA|
|Service Desk Technician||Web & Application Development||Bengaluru, IN|
|Sitecore Developer||Web & Application Development||Bengaluru, IN|