St. Louis Park - Hybrid, MN
Enterprise Account Executive
At Horizontal Digital, we hold ourselves to one key belief: You’re only as good as your worst customer experience. This mantra is what drives our digital consultancy to think beyond the easy answers and instead create websites, apps, portals and other experiences that solve customer needs for Fortune 500 companies in intuitive and empathetic ways. And we make this lofty standard a reality by fusing strategy, data, design and technology together to arrive at solutions that set the bar higher for everyone.
We use these values to fuel superior results:
We forge relationships that make our impact 1,000x stronger. This means working across departments and engaging both our clients and our communities to deliver the greatest good.
We’re not ones to sit on our hands and wait. Instead, we anticipate opportunities, collectively roll up our sleeves and find ways to execute the exceptional.
From new technologies to workplace philosophies, we welcome the unexpected and constantly anticipate what’s next.
We listen before we take action. This means understanding a variety of perspectives and holding ourselves to a higher standard of accountability.
We motivate each other to push past the easy answers and collectively arrive at bigger, more inspiring ideas.
But enough about us.
Let’s talk about you.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Enterprise Account Executive to originate, guide, and close opportunities for net new clients of our suite of digital consulting services. This role will contribute to the development and delivery of solutions across a variety of industry verticals. Prospect clients who can benefit from Horizontal’s expertise across our entire portfolio of services.
What you’ll do:
· Meet or exceed sales objectives at the enterprise level.
· Effectively qualify leads and opportunities, engaging technical resources as required.
· Positive and successful relationships within a channel-based selling paradigm.
· Lead and manage sales pursuits and coordinate quarterly business reviews within your territory.
· Conduct business-focused conversations with C-level and VP-level Executives.
· Use your ability to create and execute account and opportunity specific sales strategies to sell our digital services and offerings to new enterprise accounts.
· Build positive and successful relationships within a channel-based selling paradigm.
Who you are:
· 5-7 Years selling experience in software or digital professional services.
· Proven record of closing enterprise-scale transactions.
· Proven, documented track record of consistently successful quota attainment.
· Proven success record working with both business/marketing and IT organizations.
· Proven experience in selling highly customized and often complex digital experience solutions involving digital strategy, user experience and technology implementation services.
· Experience managing the new business process from opportunity creation through onboarding and ongoing customer. success, with the ability to develop and maintain lasting client relationships.
· Strong oral/written communication skills, with an emphasis on presentation and proposal writing.
· Ability to travel up to 50%. Mostly domestic and pending travel restrictions.
· Experience managing and reporting on individual revenue and margin goals.
What you bring:
· Knowledge of digital experience, analytics and/or service delivery technologies (Sitecore and/or Salesforce specifically; DXP, CDP (Customer Data Platform), commerce, analytics, automation, CRM, etc. generally).
· Knowledge of digital marketing/digital experience services and strategies.
· Background in consulting/agency service business(es).
· In-depth knowledge of how digital investments impact business at an enterprise level
· Experience authoring RFP responses, proposal documents and/or Statements of Work.
· Knowledge of software development process, including strategy, design, and agile delivery processes.
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.