Front-End Developer, Managed Services
Front-End Developer, Managed Services
At Horizontal Digital, we hold ourselves to one key belief: You’re only as good as your worst customer experience. This mantra is what drives our digital consultancy to think beyond the easy answers and instead create websites, apps, portals, and other experiences that solve customer needs for Fortune 500 companies in intuitive and empathetic ways. And we make this lofty standard a reality by fusing strategy, data, design, and technology together to arrive at solutions that set the bar higher for everyone.
We use these values to fuel superior results:
We forge relationships that make our impact 1,000x stronger. This means working across departments and engaging both our clients and our communities to deliver the greatest good.
We’re not ones to sit on our hands and wait. Instead, we anticipate opportunities, collectively roll up our sleeves and find ways to execute the exceptional.
From new technologies to workplace philosophies, we welcome the unexpected and constantly anticipate what’s next.
We listen before we take action. This means understanding a variety of perspectives and holding ourselves to a higher standard of accountability.
We motivate each other to push past the easy answers and collectively arrive at bigger, more inspiring ideas.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
As a Managed Services Developer, you will be part of a global team of experienced Application and Infrastructure engineers. You will have a unique opportunity in flexibility to develop your own talents by improving your analysis and troubleshooting skillsets and have the option to work closely with varying team disciplines and expand your knowledge in other domains of web application and environment management.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze error logs and review inherited code to determine the root cause of issues reported by the client.
- Utilize systems like Jira Service Desk and Microsoft Teams to communicate directly with clients or team members regarding findings and recommendations.
- Work directly with the client on system enhancements and bug fixes on a per-ticket basis.
- Educate yourself on a variety of different clients, their industries, and their codebases to offer solutions in the moment and forward-thinking recommendations.
- Learn and develop your experience with tools, technologies, and platforms like Sitecore, Contenful, Order Cloud, Azure Cloud, AWS, JSS, React, Next.js and a variety of custom solutions.
- Participate in a weekly on-call rotation with all other team members.
Who you are:
- A collaborative individual who is not afraid to work directly with team members or leaders in pursuit of high-quality solutions.
- A driven self-starter interested in expanding their knowledge base and will make good use of learning materials during downtime.
- A friendly and communicative partner for our clients who understands that not all clients are as technically oriented as yourself.
- An analytical engineer who does not shy away from difficult problems and prides themselves in fully understanding the situation faced before providing a recommended solution.
What you bring:
- Expertise in core front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS) and modular CSS techniques (OOCSS, BEM, SMACSS).
- Experience writing semantic, responsive HTML that adheres to accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG).
- Experience with version control tools (Git) and industry standard branching and merging practices.
- Experience with front end automation tooling (Gulp, npm, Sass).
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
|Drupal Developer||Web & Application Development||Vadodara, IN|
|Mobile App Developer||Web & Application Development||Vadodara, IN|
|Service Delivery Manager||Web & Application Development||Riyadh, SA|
|Service Desk Technician||Web & Application Development||Bengaluru, IN|
|Sitecore Developer||Web & Application Development||Bengaluru, IN|