Manager of Salesforce Solution Architecture
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our Web-site.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
Do you love learning about technology, having fun while you work, and delivering exceptional client outcomes? If so, this might be the role for you.
What you’ll do:
Horizontal Practice and New Business Development (90%)
- Lead the solution architect team, manage day-to-day activities, mentor junior team members, and develop the team
- Supporting pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development.
- Based on client requirements, define and refine integrated enterprise solution architectures leveraging cross-cloud Salesforce technology and products.
- Estimate the effort required to implement the proposed solution and define delivery approach.
- Communicate concepts, architectures, solution approach options and evaluations through effective diagrams and written materials.
- Complete analysis of client business and technology needs against Salesforce features and functionality.
- Articulate Horizontal Digital Salesforce practice capabilities, offerings and value propositions.
- Drive practice thought leadership, offerings and innovative approach to solutions on behalf of clients.
- Participates in practice events and training (internal or external).
- Mentoring associate Solution Architect and/or delivery team members in related activities.
- Maintain industry and ecosystem knowledge and certifications.
- Lead the expansion of existing practice capabilities into emerging technologies within our core competencies.
Client and Technical Delivery (10%)
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients and facilitate ongoing communications and guiding efforts to manage and exceed client expectations.
- Identifies business needs and designs elegant technical and functional solutions.
- Manage client expectations by identifying and communicating risks and trade-offs.
- Gather and document client requirements providing different solution options as needed.
Who you are:
- Written and verbal communication skills are professional, concise, and effective.
- Highly collaborative in nature with the seamless ability to help drive requirements elicitation and prioritization workshops, produce client-facing deliverables, and interface with cross-functional teams, client and executive stakeholders, to drive business objectives.
- Takes initiative, is proactive, anticipates and completes assignments in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret the client’s business objectives, translating them into foundational strategies.
- Prioritize a dynamic workload, while being flexible and adjusting to shifting client needs
- Contributes effectively towards competency development efforts and business development activities.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of client-facing consulting/professional services experience.
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing Salesforce solutions with an emphasis on Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in any of the follow are a plus: Interaction Studio, B2B/B2C Commerce, Datorama, Customer 360, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Tableau CRM.
- Solid stakeholder management and communication skills, and the ability to articulate transformation journeys and outcomes.
- Ability to engage with senior clients, including C-level clients in a business-centric, business outcome-oriented dialogue.
- Salesforce certification(s) and overall understanding of capabilities of Salesforce products
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.