St. Louis Park
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.?
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look?at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
The Marketing Intern will support and assist in the execution of multichannel digital campaigns that resonate with current and prospective clients, while also partnering closely with the team to inform our content strategy, marketing events, Adwords/SEM and social advertising strategy.?
What you’ll do:
- Assist HZTL Marketing Managers and PMs to develop and execute detailed campaign project plans, specifically as it relates to our Salesforce and Sitecore practice. This includes taking on tasks assigned by the marketing manager to help the team with messaging & collateral, executing within marketing distribution channels.
- Execution of timely content authoring updates to our HorizontalDigital.com website and owned social platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram).
- Conduct industry landscape and/or competitive research to inform content creation of insights pieces, white papers and marketing messaging across our paid and earned media placements.
- Help marketing manager(s) and PM(s) in the facilitation of email campaign execution – including list segmentation and email publishing/distribution (as overseen by the marketing manager).
- Support and aid in analytics and performance reporting.
- Provide support and oversight to third-party agencies for media buying & placement. ??
- Other duties as assigned.?
Who you are:?
- You thrive in ambiguity and have a curiosity to understand both the art and science of marketing (creative messaging and design to campaign metrics and lead attribution).
- You’re comfortable making a mistake, while knowing it’s a moment for continued growth and experience.
- You’re customer and partner-obsessed. You could regularly conduct research to understand how Horizontal Digital can uniquely meet partner needs and expertly translate those insights into actionable recommendations for product and marketing teams alike. ?
- You’re a good communicator. Your voice is clear and persuasive regardless of the audience, channel, or format.
What you bring:?
- Currently enrolled in a college or university program that is Marketing/ Sales-focused
- Organization to self-manage your time to get tasks done while also knowing when to ask for direction/ clarity from your Manager
- A willingness to be coached and a growth-mindset, with the ability to learn quickly
|Marketing Manager||Marketing Automation||Minneapolis, MN|