Horizontal Digital is an experience-forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
The Marketing Manager will develop and execute multichannel digital campaigns that resonate with current and prospective clients, while also partnering closely with the team to inform our content strategy, marketing events, Adwords/SEM and social advertising strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute detailed campaign project plans, specifically as it relates to our Salesforce practice. This includes: identifying goals, creating messaging & collateral, executing within marketing distribution channels, and reporting success metrics.
- Collaborate to develop new website pages, PPC campaigns, and email content to generate demand and pipeline.
- Create and maintain marketing campaign calendar.
- Formulate strategy for increasing event participation, revenue growth and community awareness around our Salesforce partnership.
- Provide support and oversight to third-party agencies for media buying & placement.
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
- You thrive in ambiguity. You have a natural talent for ingesting diverse stakeholder needs and loads of information in order to distill the most important priorities for you to work on and how to get them done. Driving high visibility, strategic, cross-functional projects end-to-end from vision to execution is your norm, not your exception.
- You can read the market. You’re deeply familiar with competitive dynamics, market trends, and where there’s untapped opportunity in the market. You leverage this familiarity to develop positioning that sets Horizontal Digital apart and advocate for changes to marketing strategy.
- You’re customer and partner obsessed. You know your current and future customers better than anyone. You understand the partner ecosystem with a demonstrated commitment to excellence, flexibility, poise and confidence. You could regularly conduct research to understand how Horizontal Digital can uniquely meet partner needs and expertly translate those insights into actionable recommendations for product and marketing teams alike.
- You’re a GTM pro. You create value propositions and messaging that resonate with your target audience. You’re skilled at drafting launch plans and working cross-functionally to bring our services to market with measurable impact to customer awareness and adoption.
- You’re an outstanding communicator. Your voice is clear and persuasive regardless of the audience, channel, or format. You’re equally comfortable drafting written executive briefings, developing pitch decks, crafting external product messaging for our customers, and everything in between.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
- 5+ years experience creating and managing cross-channel campaigns, including email, web, paid media and content syndication
- 3-5 years experience managing marketing automation tools, DSPs and reporting technologies.
- An expert understanding of how to drive business and market effectively with and through the partner (preferably Salesforce) ecosystem
- Experience using Google Data Studio to create closed loop reporting with data from website, Pardot, ad platforms and Salesforce
- 5+ years experience managing enterprise website CMS, ideally experience with Sitecore or similar .NET CMS.
- Experience with ABM and content marketing technologies such as Sitecore, Terminus, Canva, Hootsuite and Social Studio.
|Marketing Intern||Marketing Automation||St. Louis Park|