New Business Account Executive
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated New Business Account Executive to originate, guide, and close opportunities for net new clients of our suite of digital consulting services. This role will contribute to the development and delivery of solutions across a variety of industry verticals. Prospect clients who can benefit from Horizontal’s expertise across our entire portfolio of services.
What you’ll do:
- Use your ability to design and sell digital service projects/programs to new and existing enterprise accounts.
- Positive and successful relationships within a channel-based selling paradigm.
- Proven experience as a designer and seller of highly customized and often complex digital experience solutions involving digital strategy, user experience and technology implementation services.
- Proven experience managing the new business process from opportunity creation through onboarding and ongoing customer. success, with the ability to develop and maintain lasting client relationships.
- Proven, documented track record of consistently successful quota attainment.
Who you are:
- 7+ years selling experience in enterprise professional services.
- Proven record of closing enterprise-scale transactions.
- Proven success record working with both business/marketing and IT organizations.
- Strong oral/written communication skills, with an emphasis on presentation and proposal writing.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (primarily US domestic and pending post-pandemic evolution of business travel standards).
- Experience managing and reporting on individual revenue and margin goals.
What you bring:
- Knowledge of digital experience, analytics and/or service delivery technologies (Sitecore and/or Salesforce specifically; DXP, CDP, commerce, analytics, automation, CRM, etc. generally).
- User-side and/or delivery experience with similar technologies.
- Knowledge of digital marketing/digital experience services and strategies.
- Background in consulting/agency service business(es).
- Experience authoring RFP responses, proposal documents and/or Statements of Work.
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile/iterative delivery methodologies.
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.