Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee guest experience to ensure a personal, friendly experience for visitors and clients (including set-up and clean-up of meetings if applicable)
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail, including FedEx, UPS, etc.
- Work with vendors that provide services and goods to the office and coordinate food delivery as needed
- Provide general hospitality services and maintain client-ready kitchen, conference rooms and other common areas
- Front desk phone coverage
- Run general errands to keep the office running smoothly
- Maintain office efficiency by keeping up appearance of common areas
- Miscellaneous tasks related to keeping the office/kitchen stocked, clean and organized
- Help plan, set-up and clean-up internal and external client events
- Other duties as needed
The job conditions for this position are in a standard office setting. Employees in this position need to be able to sit, stand and be comfortable with general movement such as pushing and lifting. This position’s hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM with occasional after-hours event support.
What you bring:
- Must be a self-starter and exercise the ability to motivate yourself.
- Visible passion for workplace happiness and desire to foster a culture of success.
- Strong organizational skills including effective time management and prioritization of duties.
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment.
- Proactive and solution oriented – anticipates needs.
- High level of professionalism.
- A “no job is too big or too small” attitude.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.