St. Louis Park
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution – and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
The Office Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our U.S. office environments. This person will make sure that the offices run efficiently, effectively and safely. This person will ensure that employees have what they need to be successful, and that clients and visitors have a great experience when they visit. This leader will also manage the office support staff in all U.S. offices.
What you’ll do:
- Front desk phone coverage.
- Maintain office efficiency by keeping up the appearance of common areas, kitchen and conference rooms; organizing procedures; handling correspondence; managing filing systems and acting as point person for maintenance; mailing and shipping; supplies and equipment; bills and errands.
- Manage inventory control in all U.S. offices.
- Partner with HR to implement, maintain and support office procedures and policies to guide the operation and safety of the office.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Support and enable the employee onboarding process.
- Plan, coordinate, set up and clean up internal and external company events.
- Oversee the guest experience to ensure a personal, friendly experience for anyone visiting the office, including set up and clean up client meetings at HZTL.
- Develop standards and promote activities that enhance operational efficiency making sure our offices are clean, safe and in optimal working order.
- Help with all aspects of office space and infrastructure planning (e.g., changes to workstations), and developing a streamlined process for moving and creating an environment to welcome employees back to the office.
Who you are:
- Strong communication skills and high level of professionalism to work with vendors, assign tasks, accept instructions and manage key contracts.
- Hands-on experience with office machines and equipment.
- Positive attitude and willingness to jump in on anything that needs supporting; you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves knowing that no task is too small.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Organization and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks.
- Flexibility to be able to support and adapt as things change.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with all employees.
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completely thoroughly and correctly.
- Reliability and discretion.
What you bring:
- Energy and enthusiasm!
- Proactive, solution-oriented attitude.
- Experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Initiative, you are a self-starter who knows how to make things happen and is driven to make Horizontal a great environment.
|Human Resource Administrative Assistant||Human Resources & Accounting||Minneapolis|