Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
At Horizontal Digital, we hold ourselves to one key belief: You’re only as good as your worst customer experience. This mantra is what drives our digital consultancy to think beyond the easy answers and instead create websites, apps, portals and other experiences that solve customer needs for Fortune 500 companies in intuitive and empathetic ways. And we make this lofty standard a reality by fusing strategy, data, design and technology together to arrive at solutions that set the bar higher for everyone.
We use these values to fuel superior results:
We forge relationships that make our impact 1,000x stronger. This means working across departments and engaging both our clients and our communities to deliver the greatest good.
We’re not ones to sit on our hands and wait. Instead, we anticipate opportunities, collectively roll up our sleeves and find ways to execute the exceptional.
From new technologies to workplace philosophies, we welcome the unexpected and constantly anticipate what’s next.
We listen before we take action. This means understanding a variety of perspectives and holding ourselves to a higher standard of accountability.
We motivate each other to push past the easy answers and collectively arrive at bigger, more inspiring ideas.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.As a Junior Sales Representative, you will be responsible for generating new leads and converting them into sales opportunities. You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs, and identifying opportunities for growth. You will also work closely with the sales team to meet targets and contribute to the company's overall sales strategy
What you’ll do:
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities by understanding customer needs and pain points
- Generate new sales leads through research, cold calling, and networking
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, providing exceptional customer service and support
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, products, and competitors to inform sales strategies and product development
- Attend industry events and trade shows to promote the company and generate leads
- Support marketing function with a view to following up on leads and driving registrations to key events for Horizontal
- Support the sales team in sales decks, RFPs, and proposals preparation
- Work closely with the US business development team for processes and sharing knowledge and material
- Collaborate with different business functions at Horizontal such as CXD team, Tech Team, Strategy
- Master the product and service offering at Horizontal
- Develop and maintain relationships with key technology partners such as Sitecore and Salesforce
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop sales strategies and achieve targets • Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all sales activity and customer interactions in the CRM system
- You are a CRM and digital experience enthusiast who can understand and support a program with complex business, user experience, and technical challenges, and have a proven track record supporting client and internal teams in achieving digital solutions.
- You are flexible with the ability to handle multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change. You exude confidence, persistence, and the ability to stay calm despite multiple projects and goals.
- You see ambiguity through the lens of opportunity, rather than of concern.
- You are recognized as trusted, empathetic, and accountable in relationships with clients, colleagues, partners, and other industry professionals.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or a related field
- Proven experience in sales or customer service (3-5 years)
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales automation tools
- A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|Salesforce Account Executive||Business Development||Remote - US|