Salesforce Sales Enablement Manager
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
This exciting role places you directly between the Digital Consultancy’s new business team and the client delivery team. The goal is to ensure we design quality, bespoke solutions on behalf of our prospects and new clients and pass that thinking through to the teams responsible for delivering those solutions.
This position works alongside the broader sales enablement team to play a key role in helping craft pre-sales positioning for Horizontal’s Salesforce services, solutions, and the technologies we work with. Along the way, you will ensure that the new business process is both efficient and effective, implementing and maintaining standards and practices for smooth operations.
This role requires a collaborative, organized, and motivated individual to support the sales lifecycle and the creation of pre-sales assets in partnership with Horizontal’s cross-functional teams.
What you’ll do:
- Help create and provide sales content, documents, and support Account Executives in sales meetings, solution presentations, etc. throughout the pre-sales cycle
- Provide and coordinate inputs for RFI and RFP responses, including internal review points and collaboration, timeline and response expectation management, etc.
- Act as the translator of customer business requirements and creative design artifacts into functional specifications and technical design specifications that form the basis for project proposals
- Help track down and package responses to customer questions and comments on feasibility, capability, and technical support
- Collaborate across client delivery teams that span a variety of disciplines and organizational levels for applicable input, review and approvals.
- Partner with sales development and sales leadership across the Company to develop and maintain repeatable processes and artifacts that meet the requirements of the sales teams
- Assist in the maintenance of organization-wide repository of reusable sales artifacts, and assets
- Provide guidance around sales processes, tools, resources, and best practices to the sales personnel
- Maintain and advance knowledge and expertise in emerging technologies and strategies impacting our clients’ businesses and the solutions we design
- Coordinate, manage, and track ongoing Salesforce training and growth opportunities for sales teams including partner webinars, certifications, internal team knowledge transfer
Who you are:
- Customer-oriented and great at building and nurturing client relationships
- You have a desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a cross-discipline team
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- You have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent coordination and management skills of own time
- Team player with the ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams across sales, delivery, operations.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of on-the-job experience with enterprise-level, cloud platforms, and solutions
- and web-based system development processes
- Prior pre-sales and sales enablement experience is required, efforts estimation
- experience will be preferred
- Experience with core elements of digital systems including CMS, DXP, CRM, and other Martech applications and integrations
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.