Remote - US
Salesforce Technical Architect- Health Cloud
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute enter of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process. Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
We forge relationships that make our impact 1,000x stronger. This means working across departments and engaging both our clients and our communities to deliver the greatest good.
We’re not ones to sit on our hands and wait. Instead, we anticipate opportunities, collectively roll up our sleeves and find ways to execute the exceptional.
From new technologies to workplace philosophies, we welcome the unexpected and constantly anticipate what’s next.
We listen before we take action. This means understanding a variety of perspectives
and holding ourselves to a higher standard of accountability.
We motivate each other to push past the easy answers and collectively arrive at bigger, more inspiring ideas.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
This is a remote US position.
As a Salesforce Technical Architect at Horizontal Digital, you will manage, develop, and implement technology solutions for clients. The Technology Lead is a critical role for the team and will own the full technology stack that supports our digital solutions.
We’re looking for a digital technology expert who is comfortable leading as a player/coach. In this role you will manage developer resources and work side-by-side with project teams as an active participant defining requirements, shaping technical solutions, and taking a hands-on approach to implementation and quality assurance. You will work across multiple projects with a diverse team consisting of a mix of front and backend developers, digital strategists, project managers, and the UX/creative team. Your goal is to manage a team to produce great work, expand our technical capabilities, and help clients meet digital objectives.
What you’ll do:
· Work with functional and business customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value
· Deploy and maintain integrations as part of long-term client relationships
· Work with Salesforce products
· Make technology decisions related to the Health Cloud environment
· Work creatively and analytically with clients to understand business needs and create technical solutions in a problem-solving environment
· Develop solutions for fit and scalability, while ensuring that they confirm to long-term strategic priorities
· Evolve and shape the strategy, architecture, platform and standards for the integration team
· Specify and publish standards around API’s
Who you are:
· Experience designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture
· Deep coding experience with the force.com platform and a primary web development architecture.
· Working knowledge of Source Control CE/CD framework and how that is set up for Salesforce projects
· The ability to work closely with clients to define and derive the solutions
· Good understanding of Salesforce Deployment/Physical architecture
· Experienced with Services Oriented Architecture and RESTful Architecture, web services development
What you bring:
· 5+ years of Salesforce design and development experience required
· Salesforce specific Health Cloud and/or Health Care experience
· Experience with interactions to other data sources through industry standard means
· Experience working within cross-functional project team to understand requirements and deliver solution
· Experience with the implementation lifecycle as it pertains to Salesforce
· Prior experience in management methodologies (waterfall, agile, package, etc), enterprise planning, estimation, and project management (single and multi-site)
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|Salesforce Senior Developer||Salesforce||Remote-US|