Senior Analytics Consultant
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
This is a Remote-US position
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
Do you love learning about technology, having fun while you work, and delivering exceptional client outcomes? If so, this might be the role for you! The Analytics Consultant will work with cross-functional teams to develop analytical insights about customers and leverage the insights to enrich their experience to increase revenue and brand loyalty.
What you'll do:
Client and Technical Delivery (90%)
- Design and develop insightful analytics deliverables via a variety of techniques including requirements gathering, data profiling, data analysis, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, use case definition, data visualization, and data storytelling.
- Build solutions using modern data wrangling, analysis, and visualization tools such as Tableau, Datorama and Google Data Studio. Define logical data models and develop the required supporting data architecture (e.g., reporting aggregates, data layer).
- Manage client expectations by identifying and communicating risks and trade-offs.
- Gather and document client requirements, providing different solution options as needed.
- Translate requirements into actionable work items.
- Provide sales support and executive level deliverables.
Horizontal Digital Salesforce Practice Development (10%)
- Articulate Horizontal Digital Salesforce practice capabilities, offerings and value propositions.
- Contributes to practice thought leadership and offerings.
- Participate in practice events and training (internal and/or external).
- Stay current on technical learning and trends.
Who you are:
- You have a strong ability to hear client needs and lead conversations that may challenge established perspectives on process and systems.
- You are a technology enthusiast and can understand complex business/technical challenges to implement innovative marketing solutions with the latest technologies.
- You are flexible with the ability to handle multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change. Ambiguity is not something that scares you.
- You are recognized as trusted, empathetic, and accountable in relationships with clients, colleagues, and other industry professionals.
- You are optimistic and demonstrate a positive mental attitude. You persist in seeking goals and operate from a commitment to success rather than fear of failure.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
What you bring:
- 7+ years of client-facing consulting/professional services experience.
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing analytics solutions with an emphasis on Adobe Analytics.
- At least 3 years configuring Adobe Analytics with experience in visualization tools such as PowerBI, Data Studio, and Tableau
- Experience in Strategy-to-Implementation programs related to Customer Data Platforms (CDP), or Digital Analytics.
- Experience in developing high level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as digital analytics metrics and KPIs, dimensions, visual analytics stories and use cases.
- Exposure to using AI/ML creatively for client challenges.
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative environment to design a scalable solution to meet client business needs and participate in system configuration.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.