Senior MuleSoft Developer
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
We are open to candidates located anywhere in the US (remote).
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
As a Senior MuleSoft Developer at Horizontal Digital, you will develop, and implement technology solutions for clients. The Developer is a critical role for the team and will have implementation, migration experience that supports our digital solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Use your experience in SaaS integrations
- Continuously improve our approach to digital technology and ensure our development process complies with the highest quality, accessibility, and security standards
- Design and implement Mule transactions, asyn flows, message filters and integration patterns
- Prepare technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents
- Provide business application support to end-users through problem solving, developing innovative solutions, and leading proactive systems maintenance
- Document and Design MuleSoft Architecture process including System, Process, and Experience APIs
- Integration of various systems utilizing Queues, Topics, Http, File system, DBs and SFTP components. Use Event Driven Architecture to the fullest potential to realize benefits
- As required, configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager
- Document Design and Runbooks
Who you are:
- 4+ years experience in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of MuleSoft APIs and Studio
- Experience in SaaS integrations such as Salesforce
- Capable of understanding business requirements and and working with stakeholders
What you bring:
- Experience in the design and implementation of Mule transactions and integration patterns
- Skilled with programing experience such as Java, XML
- hands-on experience with MuleSoft Platform- ESB, CloudHub, and API Management
- Strong programming skills including REST APIs, JSON, XML
- Web services design expertise with RAML and/or OAS
- Experience developing reusable application architecture components including logging, alerting, restart/recovery
- Experience working with different file standards