Senior Quality Analyst, MuleSoft - contract
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
We are open to candidates located anywhere in the US (remote).
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you..
As a Senior Quality Analyst at Horizontal Digital, key responsibilities start from understanding requirements until the final delivery of the end project. This role includes mentoring other QA team members, proactive communication, active participation in all meetings and discussions. A Senior Quality Analyst will lead test planning and deliver required documents.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the scope of work and craft comprehensive test strategy / plan documents
- Mentor other team members in reviewing their test cases
- Write robust test cases, perform test executions, and create test and bug reports
- Contribute in Scrum / Sprint ceremonies and provide inputs from QA perspective
- Follow as well as lead industry best practices
- Contribute to the stakeholder meetings, including showcasing information of the work done
- Manage day-to-day tasks of small team
Who you are:
- Experienced in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases and other deliverables
- Experience in test estimation
- Skilled with commonly used Black box testing techniques
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience in use of a test management systems such as TestRail, Zephyr, QMetry, qTest etc.
- Experience with ticketing system such as Jira and Confluence, preferred
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience in manual and automated testing
- Integration testing
- Experience with large scale integration projects
- Familiarity with MuleSoft preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineer, or a related subject preferred
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.