Salesforce Account Executive
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise with some sample case studies.
As a Salesforce Account Executive, you will be in the driver’s seat when it comes to growing Horizontal Digital’s Salesforce practice. You will build and maintain relationships with four primary stakeholder groups:
- Prospective and existing clients who can benefit from Horizontal’s expertise across our entire portfolio of services, but with specific focus on our Salesforce capabilities. The Sales Executive will work to understand the clients’ needs and translate these into new business opportunities for Horizontal.
- Horizontal’s delivery team, who will partner with the Account Executive to design and propose custom solutions to meet client needs.
- Horizontal’s executive leadership, who will partner with the Account Executive and sales management to define and track bookings, revenue, margin and strategic goals against which we will measure our mutual success.
- Key members of Salesforce’s sales teams - account executives, RVPs and AVPs - and the partner channel team to drive opportunity identification and development for both net-new business and expanded footprint within existing accounts.
Key Experience Requirements
- Proven ability to sell Salesforce solutions to new and existing accounts.
- Positive and successful relationships within the Salesforce sales and partner organizations.
- Familiarity with the entire Salesforce suite of products and services.
- Proven experience as a designer and seller of highly customized and often complex digital experience solutions involving digital strategy, user experience and technology implementation services.
- Proven experience managing the new business process from lead to opportunity creation through onboarding and ongoing customer success, with the ability to develop and maintain lasting client relationships from the C-Suite through the line level.
- 5+ Years channel selling experience with Enterprise Software/Services environment
- Accustomed to carrying and achieving an annual quota
- Demonstrated experience in consultative solution selling and closing at the enterprise level, with specific focus on digital solutions: CRM implementation, creative/marketing and/or digital strategy services.
- Proven success record working with both business/marketing and IT organizations at the enterprise level
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with an emphasis on presentation and proposal writing
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage teams of internal and external resources to support and execute the sales process from pre-funnel through close
- Experience selling in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Ability to travel up to 50% (primarily US domestic)
- Experience managing and reporting on individual bookings, revenue and margin goals
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward digital consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. We offer unique opportunities as a boutique firm at a global scale, and we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients.
We solve challenging problems through strategy, creativity and execution. Our robust consulting work is built upon going deep to discover insights and breaking new ground, leading to long lasting impacts. The market landscape today demands digital expertise, and we leverage our thought leadership and proficiency in ever growing technologies such as Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. To see us in action, take a look at our expertise with some sample case studies.
We’re built on equal parts empathy and hustle. Savvy and scrappy are two words that describe the type of people we’re looking to hire. Our core values highlight what is important to us in every interaction: Be customer-first, Embrace change, Nurture collaboration, and Work courageously. We are constantly innovating to take revolutionary steps, and source insights from all levels to shape internal culture. While we push to “get things done”, our culture establishes strong leadership support, an emphasis on work/life harmony.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.