Talent Acquisition Partner, Technology
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity, and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting our Work section.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
Talent Acquisition Partners have the pivotal role of ensuring we hire the best professionals to solve our most pressing business goals. This role is a key partner with our technology team to lead and manage experienced, executive, and campus recruiting strategies and operations. You will be a consultative recruiter and employer brand advocate with a confident professional acumen. You’ll collaborate with business leaders to develop and deliver recruiting solutions and programs that meet today’s demand and tomorrow’s candidate pipeline.
You will make an impact by driving a positive and seamless candidate experience using excellent customer service and communications skills. Horizontal Digital is experiencing tremendous growth and is seeking individuals passionate about technology; someone who is comfortable recruiting on a variety of technical roles as well as non-technical roles as needed.
What you’ll do:
- Full life cycle recruiting process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding with a focus on technology roles.
- Partner with business leaders to establish and manage their talent acquisition needs and deliver top talent.
- Establish relationships with candidates through social networking, technology user groups, industry relationships, internal and external referrals, career fairs, etc.
- Understand and anticipate current market trends and their effects on talent acquisition.
- Proactively generate a continual, diverse pipeline of highly qualified candidates.
- Partner with team members on special projects to build and sustain strategies to continuously deliver a high level of customer service to the organization and meet our goals and objectives.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in a dynamic recruiting role that requires influencing and partnership to accomplish goals.
- 2 + years of successful recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment focused on professional services and niche technology roles.
- Track record of developing partnerships with stakeholders.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; skilled presenter and effective communicator.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and interface with individuals at all levels, both inside and outside the organization.
- Strong initiative. Self-driven and able to deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Propensity to work with a high sense of urgency coupled with the ability to remain flexible and creative within a dynamic environment and deliver on commitments and deadlines.?
- Expert level knowledge in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel.
- Experience with sourcing tools and techniques such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and LinkedIn strongly preferred.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.