Technical Architect Salesforce
At Horizontal Digital, we hold ourselves to one key belief: You’re only as good as your worst customer experience. This mantra is what drives our digital consultancy to think beyond the easy answers and instead create websites, apps, portals and other experiences that solve customer needs for Fortune 500 companies in intuitive and empathetic ways. And we make this lofty standard a reality by fusing strategy, data, design and technology together to arrive at solutions that set the bar higher for everyone.
We use these values to fuel superior results:
We forge relationships that make our impact 1,000x stronger. This means working across departments and engaging both our clients and our communities to deliver the greatest good.
We’re not ones to sit on our hands and wait. Instead, we anticipate opportunities, collectively roll up our sleeves and find ways to execute the exceptional.
From new technologies to workplace philosophies, we welcome the unexpected and constantly anticipate what’s next.
We listen before we take action. This means understanding a variety of perspectives and holding ourselves to a higher standard of accountability.
We motivate each other to push past the easy answers and collectively arrive at bigger, more inspiring ideas.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
A successful Salesforce Technical Architect would have strong experience in designing transformational Salesforce business solutions and managing customers to meet their strategic business and technical requirements.
An ideal candidate for this role will provide thought leadership and consultation throughout the life cycle of the Salesforce implementation engagement. This person will participate in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle to guide the implementation of Salesforce.
The Salesforce Technical Architect must design, develop, and articulate solutions based on a customer's strategic business and technical requirements. The candidate will work with multiple stakeholders (program managers, technical peers and business partners) to ensure maximum value is delivered to the Horizontal’s clients. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the salesforce consulting environment.
What you’ll do:
- Directly accountable for the conversion of product requirements into an architecture and design that will become the blueprint for the solution being created.
- Work as part of an agile product the development team responsible for the timely execution of assigned tasks, and leverage experience to promote process improvement.
- Lead conceptual and technical solution design for assigned features improvements to meet business requirements while ensuring compliance with established architectural principles, standards, and processes.
- Lead the implementation with responsibility for the delivery of the architecture designs and solution strategy
- Use deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution architecture and analysis engagement for major initiatives
- Work closely with the Salesforce Tech Lead and the Salesforce team to set the high-level technology strategy, design and delegation of tasks.
- Understand and apply application architecture standards, policies and procedures.
- Develop technical artefacts that will support both the development and quality assurance teams of our customers and partners.
- Monitor and approve configuration, solution architecture, development and quality assurance aspects of the features.
- Mentor other Salesforce team members on the solutions designed for the client and the implementation effort. Listen to feedback to evolve the presentation of needs and expectations.
- Stay up-to-date on Salesforce’s latest offerings and explore beta/pilot functionality if relevant for client purposes.
- Provide thought leadership in technical areas of expertise to promote the best of breed culture in application development.
Who you are:
- You have a strong ability to support the creation of innovative digital transformation strategy and to help deliver and implement an operational solution that is customer centric
- You are a technology enthusiast and can support a program’s diagnostics surrounding complex business/technical challenges to implement innovative digital solutions with latest technologies.
- You are hands on in design and development of custom solutions on Force.com platform including work experience in web Services Integrations, Apex, VisualForce, Lightning Components, Application Integration and Data Migration.
- You are passionate for SFDC technology and are driven to keep up to date with the latest functionality.
- You are flexible with the ability to handle multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change. Ambiguity is not something that scares you.
- You are recognized as trusted, empathetic and accountable in relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and other industry professionals.
- You are optimistic and demonstrate a positive mental attitude. You persist in seeking goals and operate from a commitment to success rather than fear of failure.
What you bring:
- Education – B.S. or BA or work Equiv.
- 8+ years of consulting experience on high tech platforms, preferably with a minimum of 5 years on the Salesforce platform
- Demonstrated track record of major solution architecture contributions in a large enterprise
- Strong background in leading large web-based systems, or complete software product lifecycle exposure
- Ability to lead technical design sessions, determine deliverables, and form them into client-ready documentation
- Technical Architect experience on implementation projects using Agile and Iterative approach
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence the design
- Force.com platform experience, including the limitation of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits)
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com), certification preferred.
- Applied knowledge of SFDC and CRM processes including Sales, Services, Marketing and Community Clouds functions.
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Very strong leadership and influence skills - demonstrated ability to influence program partners to meet project and program objectives.
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing,
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Ability to participate in business development meetings as a Salesforce subject matter expert
- Front and backend solution architecture
- Experience with Salesforce integrations with customer and 3rd party applications
- Multiple successful Salesforce implementations
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Must be willing to travel to client sites.
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|Salesforce Consulting Intern
|Salesforce Marketing Cloud Quality Analyst
|Technical Architect - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
|Technical Architect Salesforce
|Technical Architect- Salesforce
|Technical Lead - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
|Technical Lead Salesforce