Technical Lead Salesforce
At Horizontal Digital, we hold ourselves to one key belief: You’re only as good as your worst customer experience. This mantra is what drives our digital consultancy to think beyond the easy answers and instead create websites, apps, portals and other experiences that solve customer needs for Fortune 500 companies in intuitive and empathetic ways. And we make this lofty standard a reality by fusing strategy, data, design and technology together to arrive at solutions that set the bar higher for everyone.
We use these values to fuel superior results:
We forge relationships that make our impact 1,000x stronger. This means working across departments and engaging both our clients and our communities to deliver the greatest good.
We’re not ones to sit on our hands and wait. Instead, we anticipate opportunities, collectively roll up our sleeves and find ways to execute the exceptional.
From new technologies to workplace philosophies, we welcome the unexpected and constantly anticipate what’s next.
We listen before we take action. This means understanding a variety of perspectives and holding ourselves to a higher standard of accountability.
We motivate each other to push past the easy answers and collectively arrive at bigger, more inspiring ideas.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
As a Technical Lead you will be responsible for collaborating with the project stakeholders including Consultants, Development Leads, Business Analysts, Technical Architects, Project Managers, end customers, and 3rd party vendors to analyze the requirements, and risks, suggest/discuss solutions, and get the same implemented.
An ideal candidate should be hands-on in the design and development of custom solutions on the Salesforce platform including significant work in Web Services Integrations, Apex, Visual Force, Lightning Components, Application Integration, and Data Migration, and have a real passion for SFDC technology, showing drive to keep up to date with the latest functionality. S/he should be comfortable and authoritative when dealing with both the client and the project team. The day-to-day will involve making decisions on how a solution fits against the project's guidelines & timelines, the project team's skill set, and best practices
What you’ll do:
- Accountable for the successful technical implementation of projects across a variety of technical solutions
- Provide consultative road mapping and guidance to the project team members on the Salesforce platform
- Work collaboratively with project stakeholders and internal solution consultants to define technical project goals, objectives and business requirements
- High-level ownership of scrum and agile process, budget and timeline, and client expectations
- Facilitate the development of system requirements and design specifications with team leads
- Provide mentorship and guidance to project team members throughout the project life cycle
- Serve as an interface between the development team and the project stakeholders
- Take ownership of development plans and delegate the work
- Serve as technical advisers to management and provide programming perspective on requirements.
- Oversee a development team of two to five developers
- Ensure coding standards are followed and evolved with the project experience
- Review the development work consistently and own the quality of the development work
- Maintain & provide technical knowledge transfer documentation
- Creates and executes development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
- Ensure code quality using appropriate tools
- Owns the development lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project.
- Communicates and enforces the best practices and coding standards
- Performs code reviews and mentor the development team.
- Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule
Who you are:
- You have a strong ability to support the creation of innovative digital transformation strategy and to help deliver and implement an operational solution that is customer centric
- You are a technology enthusiast and can support a program’s diagnostics surrounding complex business/technical challenges to implement innovative digital solutions with latest technologies.
- You are hands on in design and development of custom solutions on Force.com platform including work experience in web Services Integrations, Apex, VisualForce, Lightning Components, Application Integration and Data Migration.
- You are passionate for SFDC technology and are driven to keep up to date with the latest functionality.
- You are flexible with the ability to handle multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change. Ambiguity is not something that scares you.
- You are recognized as trusted, empathetic and accountable in relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and other industry professionals.
- You are optimistic and demonstrate a positive mental attitude. You persist in seeking goals and operate from a commitment to success rather than fear of failure.
What you bring:
- Education – B.S. or BA or work Equiv.
- 8+ years of consulting experience on high tech platform, preferably with a minimum of 5 years on the Salesforce platform
- Demonstrated track record of major solution architecture contributions in a large enterprise
- Strong background in leading large web-based systems, or complete software product lifecycle exposure
- Ability to lead technical design sessions, determine deliverables, and form them into client-ready documentation
- Technical Architect experience on implementation projects using Agile and Iterative approach
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence the design
- Force.com platform experience, including the limitation of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits)
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com), certification preferred.
- Applied knowledge of SFDC and CRM processes including Sales, Services, Marketing and Community Clouds functions.
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Very strong leadership and influence skills - demonstrated ability to influence program partners to meet project and program objectives.
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing,
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Ability to participate in business development meetings as a Salesforce subject matter expert
- Front and backend solution architecture
- Experience with Salesforce integrations with customer and 3rd party applications
- Multiple successful Salesforce implementations
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Must be willing to travel to client sites.
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|Salesforce Consulting Intern
|Salesforce Marketing Cloud Quality Analyst
|Technical Architect - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
|Technical Architect Salesforce
|Technical Architect- Salesforce
|Technical Lead - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
|Technical Lead Salesforce